- Combine butter, sugar, and cinnamon in a flambe pan.
- As the butter melts under medium heat, add the banana liquor and stir to combine.
- As the sauce starts to cook, peel and add the bananas to the pan.
- Cook the bananas until they begin to soften (about 1-2 minutes)
- Tilt back the pan to slightly heat the far edge. Once hot carefully add the rum, and tilt the pan toward the flame, to ignite the rum.
- Stir the sauce to ensure that all of the alcohol cooks out.
- Serve cooked bananas over ice cream and top with the sauce in the pan.