The City of New Orleans requires a mask or facial covering for entry into a restaurant. Guests may remove their mask at their table; however, your mask must be worn whenever you are walking throughout the restaurant.
Our Health & Safety Promise from our Family to Yours:
- We promise to prioritize your health and safety.
- All facets of daily operations will meet and exceed guidelines designed to keep you safe.
- Screening and prevention protocols
- Social and physical distancing requirements
- Enhanced sanitation practices
- We will deliver on our mission to make people happy, and more than ever, we will enjoy the thrill of doing so.
For reservations larger than a party of 6, please call 504-525-9711 DRESS CODE: Gentlemen - please no tank tops, cut-offs or athletic shorts.